AtoZ Aupairs
Family Registration
If you’re thinking of having an Au Pair and would like our assistance, please take just a few minutes to complete our simple registration form.
Family Registration
Au Pair Registration
Only register if you are already a resident in the UK if you are overseas go to and find an agency in your country
Family Registration
If you have already registered and would like to access your account please click on the link below.
Family & Au Pair Login
British Au Pair Agencies Assocation
To find out more about The British Au Pair Agencies Association (BAPAA) or the International Au Pair Association (IAPA) please click logos above.
Au Pair weekly hours now 30 per week to include babysitting
All families who finalise their registration with us from 4 August 2017 will be required to offer a minimum of £80 pocket money per week for a total of 30 hours a week and these hours will include any evening baby sitting.

The Au Pair must have 2 FULL FREE DAYS each week and cannot be expected to babysit on their free days as part of their normal duties.  If you require any babysitting on a free day you must agree this in advance and pay extra pocket money at £4 per hour minimum
back to news
Latest News
Au Pair weekly hours now 30 per week to include babysitting - 04/08/2017
Au pair basic hours to change from 25 to 30 per week

New Car Insurance Policy especially for Au Pairs and their host families - 02/12/2016
Please click here to find out more and to obtain an up to date quote

Useful Information
What our customers say about us
Important things to consider when hosting an Au Pair

Click here for our advice document
Important advice on Au Pairs DRIVING IN THE UK
Check your insurance re minimum age that you can insure to drive your car.

As an agency we can only confirm that the Au Pair has a current driving licence - WE CANNOT ENDORSE THEIR DRIVING ABILITY - Ask the Au Pair questions to establish their current driving experience
You must organise practice lessons with a qualified driving instructor.

For BAPAA driving guidance
Click here

For DVLA information re foreign nationals driving in the UK
Click here
How can my au pair (or nanny) become Ofsted registered under the voluntary registration scheme?
Please Click here for more information as to how to register your Au Pair or Nanny
Government childcare funding - Tax Credits & Childcare Vouchers
Your eligibility will depend on your individual family circumstances; you should contact the HM Revenue and Customs for detailed advice on your case.

Click here for general guidance from HMRC: